We’ve had a busy few weeks and to be honest we are still catching up a little. If you do submit something we will do our best to return the email but it might take a week. Thanks to everyone who has sent us something in to us over the last week, here’s a quick summary.
Ideas Illustrated (YCN publication)
Squares, checks and grids (Rotovision)
Al Heighton update mailer
Badge set from mr-mr
From the Midlands with love
Occupe, Burn Baby Burn publication
Alexandra Falagara poster
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale