We’ve had a busy few weeks and to be honest we are still catching up a little. If you do submit something we will do our best to return the email but it might take a week. Thanks to everyone who has sent us something in to us over the last week, here’s a quick summary.
Ideas Illustrated (YCN publication)
Squares, checks and grids (Rotovision)
Al Heighton update mailer
Badge set from mr-mr
From the Midlands with love
Occupe, Burn Baby Burn publication
Alexandra Falagara poster
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity