We’ve had a busy few weeks and to be honest we are still catching up a little. If you do submit something we will do our best to return the email but it might take a week. Thanks to everyone who has sent us something in to us over the last week, here’s a quick summary.
Ideas Illustrated (YCN publication)
Squares, checks and grids (Rotovision)
Al Heighton update mailer
Badge set from mr-mr
From the Midlands with love
Occupe, Burn Baby Burn publication
Alexandra Falagara poster
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood