Much respect for ‘Will’, the collector and champion of the forgotten illustrators and other image makers. His blog investigates sources, rare editions and publishers of beautiful books and it reads exactly like it says on the tin. A Journey Round My Skull is a humbling and insightful website that proves itself an invaluable resource for any book lover/illustrator.
Pictured are some examples from a nice post on the process of photochromosomes, just a fraction of an epic archive.
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity