Much respect for ‘Will’, the collector and champion of the forgotten illustrators and other image makers. His blog investigates sources, rare editions and publishers of beautiful books and it reads exactly like it says on the tin. A Journey Round My Skull is a humbling and insightful website that proves itself an invaluable resource for any book lover/illustrator.
Pictured are some examples from a nice post on the process of photochromosomes, just a fraction of an epic archive.
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Kang YeonJi’s beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016