Much respect for ‘Will’, the collector and champion of the forgotten illustrators and other image makers. His blog investigates sources, rare editions and publishers of beautiful books and it reads exactly like it says on the tin. A Journey Round My Skull is a humbling and insightful website that proves itself an invaluable resource for any book lover/illustrator.
Pictured are some examples from a nice post on the process of photochromosomes, just a fraction of an epic archive.
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film