Much respect for ‘Will’, the collector and champion of the forgotten illustrators and other image makers. His blog investigates sources, rare editions and publishers of beautiful books and it reads exactly like it says on the tin. A Journey Round My Skull is a humbling and insightful website that proves itself an invaluable resource for any book lover/illustrator.
Pictured are some examples from a nice post on the process of photochromosomes, just a fraction of an epic archive.
- Zhang Liang's cartoons sum up American pop culture
- Ira Ivanova designs vibrant wristband-inspired identity for Moscow music festival
- An appetite for destruction: Nikita Teryoshin photographs weapons and canapés at an arms fair
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf