I’m not going to attempt to explain why Sexy Executives is a brilliant blog, I’ll just leave you with their description of the gentleman to the left.
“[Saul B. Cohen] looks more like a scared woodland creature than a businessman. We can’t help but picture him emerging from a pile of leaves with a worm in his mouth, noticing us, then scurrying back underneath the leaves to safety. He’s more afraid of us than we are of him.” Via perpetua
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again