I’m not going to attempt to explain why Sexy Executives is a brilliant blog, I’ll just leave you with their description of the gentleman to the left.
“[Saul B. Cohen] looks more like a scared woodland creature than a businessman. We can’t help but picture him emerging from a pile of leaves with a worm in his mouth, noticing us, then scurrying back underneath the leaves to safety. He’s more afraid of us than we are of him.” Via perpetua
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU