We all know by now what we’d like for Christmas, however old or young I’m sure you’ve got something in mind. My Friday post is what I’ve asked for – the complete the set of Where’s Wally books. As illustration goes, Martin Handford is one of my all time heroes, capturing the real essence of brilliant story-telling in every one of his large scale Wally drawings.
When I was a little bit younger I spent many hours searching the pages of his books looking for a weird little man in a red and white hat. Now, a few years on I’m looking forward to spending even longer appreciating an incredible series of illustrations.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood