We all know by now what we’d like for Christmas, however old or young I’m sure you’ve got something in mind. My Friday post is what I’ve asked for – the complete the set of Where’s Wally books. As illustration goes, Martin Handford is one of my all time heroes, capturing the real essence of brilliant story-telling in every one of his large scale Wally drawings.
When I was a little bit younger I spent many hours searching the pages of his books looking for a weird little man in a red and white hat. Now, a few years on I’m looking forward to spending even longer appreciating an incredible series of illustrations.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations