We all know by now what we’d like for Christmas, however old or young I’m sure you’ve got something in mind. My Friday post is what I’ve asked for – the complete the set of Where’s Wally books. As illustration goes, Martin Handford is one of my all time heroes, capturing the real essence of brilliant story-telling in every one of his large scale Wally drawings.
When I was a little bit younger I spent many hours searching the pages of his books looking for a weird little man in a red and white hat. Now, a few years on I’m looking forward to spending even longer appreciating an incredible series of illustrations.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again