We all know by now what we’d like for Christmas, however old or young I’m sure you’ve got something in mind. My Friday post is what I’ve asked for – the complete the set of Where’s Wally books. As illustration goes, Martin Handford is one of my all time heroes, capturing the real essence of brilliant story-telling in every one of his large scale Wally drawings.
When I was a little bit younger I spent many hours searching the pages of his books looking for a weird little man in a red and white hat. Now, a few years on I’m looking forward to spending even longer appreciating an incredible series of illustrations.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work