We all know by now what we’d like for Christmas, however old or young I’m sure you’ve got something in mind. My Friday post is what I’ve asked for – the complete the set of Where’s Wally books. As illustration goes, Martin Handford is one of my all time heroes, capturing the real essence of brilliant story-telling in every one of his large scale Wally drawings.
When I was a little bit younger I spent many hours searching the pages of his books looking for a weird little man in a red and white hat. Now, a few years on I’m looking forward to spending even longer appreciating an incredible series of illustrations.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August