My Monday morning song isn’t in my usual feel-good vein, but it’s a belter.
Never ones to release anything ordinary, last week saw Radiohead’s new video for their first single from the album In Rainbows hit the pages of Youtube.
A simple idea, beautifully executed by director Adam Buxton (of Adam and Joe fame) sees the band filmed by webcams strapped to the top of bicycle helmets worn by each member.
Fantastically lit and performed, once again Radiohead bring a breath of fresh air to contemporary popular music. Nice.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant