My Monday morning song isn’t in my usual feel-good vein, but it’s a belter.
Never ones to release anything ordinary, last week saw Radiohead’s new video for their first single from the album In Rainbows hit the pages of Youtube.
A simple idea, beautifully executed by director Adam Buxton (of Adam and Joe fame) sees the band filmed by webcams strapped to the top of bicycle helmets worn by each member.
Fantastically lit and performed, once again Radiohead bring a breath of fresh air to contemporary popular music. Nice.
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich