My Monday morning song isn’t in my usual feel-good vein, but it’s a belter.
Never ones to release anything ordinary, last week saw Radiohead’s new video for their first single from the album In Rainbows hit the pages of Youtube.
A simple idea, beautifully executed by director Adam Buxton (of Adam and Joe fame) sees the band filmed by webcams strapped to the top of bicycle helmets worn by each member.
Fantastically lit and performed, once again Radiohead bring a breath of fresh air to contemporary popular music. Nice.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August