My Monday morning song isn’t in my usual feel-good vein, but it’s a belter.
Never ones to release anything ordinary, last week saw Radiohead’s new video for their first single from the album In Rainbows hit the pages of Youtube.
A simple idea, beautifully executed by director Adam Buxton (of Adam and Joe fame) sees the band filmed by webcams strapped to the top of bicycle helmets worn by each member.
Fantastically lit and performed, once again Radiohead bring a breath of fresh air to contemporary popular music. Nice.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf