My Monday morning song isn’t in my usual feel-good vein, but it’s a belter.
Never ones to release anything ordinary, last week saw Radiohead’s new video for their first single from the album In Rainbows hit the pages of Youtube.
A simple idea, beautifully executed by director Adam Buxton (of Adam and Joe fame) sees the band filmed by webcams strapped to the top of bicycle helmets worn by each member.
Fantastically lit and performed, once again Radiohead bring a breath of fresh air to contemporary popular music. Nice.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages