Today, guest poster Anthony Burrill has chosen, The Audio Playground Synthesizer Museum
‘I love old technology, drum machines especially. This site has got a great collection of virtual drum machines you can play with. Each machine has been lovingly re-created using audio samples and rudimentary graphics. My favourite rhythm is ‘Slow Rock’ on the Roland TR-66.’
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood