So it’s fair to say that since I started work back in June there are a lot of sites, designers, photographers and events that get talked about. A lot of these then make their way onto the blog and James, Joe and Matt rarely get credited. So thanks to James for this one.
Guy Bourdin’s currently exhibiting at the Phillips de Pury & Company, Victoria House Bloomsbury Square, London WC1.
The show features forty-one works that have been printed exclusively for this exhibition to include a selection of iconic images from Guy Bourdin’s fashion photographs and work from his personal archive that has never been seen before.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books