So it’s fair to say that since I started work back in June there are a lot of sites, designers, photographers and events that get talked about. A lot of these then make their way onto the blog and James, Joe and Matt rarely get credited. So thanks to James for this one.
Guy Bourdin’s currently exhibiting at the Phillips de Pury & Company, Victoria House Bloomsbury Square, London WC1.
The show features forty-one works that have been printed exclusively for this exhibition to include a selection of iconic images from Guy Bourdin’s fashion photographs and work from his personal archive that has never been seen before.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August