So it’s fair to say that since I started work back in June there are a lot of sites, designers, photographers and events that get talked about. A lot of these then make their way onto the blog and James, Joe and Matt rarely get credited. So thanks to James for this one.
Guy Bourdin’s currently exhibiting at the Phillips de Pury & Company, Victoria House Bloomsbury Square, London WC1.
The show features forty-one works that have been printed exclusively for this exhibition to include a selection of iconic images from Guy Bourdin’s fashion photographs and work from his personal archive that has never been seen before.
- Yukai Du transports us to galaxies far, far away in TED-Ed animation
- Illustration galore: it's February's Things!
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Apple to open its Norman Foster-designed campus in April