So it’s fair to say that since I started work back in June there are a lot of sites, designers, photographers and events that get talked about. A lot of these then make their way onto the blog and James, Joe and Matt rarely get credited. So thanks to James for this one.
Guy Bourdin’s currently exhibiting at the Phillips de Pury & Company, Victoria House Bloomsbury Square, London WC1.
The show features forty-one works that have been printed exclusively for this exhibition to include a selection of iconic images from Guy Bourdin’s fashion photographs and work from his personal archive that has never been seen before.
- “Non-league football is our punk rock” – Alex Brown’s work for Eastbourne Town FC
- Artist Esther Watson reimagines the flying saucers her dad created as a child
- Clara von Zweigbergk talks us through her art direction for Danish brand Hay
- John Molesworth illustrates the hustle and bustle of Record Store Day 2017
- “The artistic process becomes a form of yoga”: artist Christopher Davison
- More vibrant, goblin-like characters from illustrator Alex Jenkins
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices