So it’s fair to say that since I started work back in June there are a lot of sites, designers, photographers and events that get talked about. A lot of these then make their way onto the blog and James, Joe and Matt rarely get credited. So thanks to James for this one.
Guy Bourdin’s currently exhibiting at the Phillips de Pury & Company, Victoria House Bloomsbury Square, London WC1.
The show features forty-one works that have been printed exclusively for this exhibition to include a selection of iconic images from Guy Bourdin’s fashion photographs and work from his personal archive that has never been seen before.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"