Regular visitors to the site will know about our Friday feature It’s Not Us, where we ask someone to post something they’ve been up to lately and direct us to someone or something they’d like to share. Starting this month however, It’s Not Us will now be a week-long affair. Guests introduce themselves on a Monday and have free reign for the rest of the week. We’ve got some superb individuals lined up and we’re very much looking forward to their posts. Kicking things off for us is Anthony Burrill.
‘My first post of the week is about my show at Concrete hermit. The opening was last Thursday, lots of people came down and we had a great time. Concrete Hermit is a new gallery in Shoreditch. The show, called Put It Back, runs until 25th November. More details here: www.concretehermit.com
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU