Regular visitors to the site will know about our Friday feature It’s Not Us, where we ask someone to post something they’ve been up to lately and direct us to someone or something they’d like to share. Starting this month however, It’s Not Us will now be a week-long affair. Guests introduce themselves on a Monday and have free reign for the rest of the week. We’ve got some superb individuals lined up and we’re very much looking forward to their posts. Kicking things off for us is Anthony Burrill.
‘My first post of the week is about my show at Concrete hermit. The opening was last Thursday, lots of people came down and we had a great time. Concrete Hermit is a new gallery in Shoreditch. The show, called Put It Back, runs until 25th November. More details here: www.concretehermit.com
- Damien Maloney talks about how he became a "self-taught hobbyist photographer"
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos