Regular visitors to the site will know about our Friday feature It’s Not Us, where we ask someone to post something they’ve been up to lately and direct us to someone or something they’d like to share. Starting this month however, It’s Not Us will now be a week-long affair. Guests introduce themselves on a Monday and have free reign for the rest of the week. We’ve got some superb individuals lined up and we’re very much looking forward to their posts. Kicking things off for us is Anthony Burrill.
‘My first post of the week is about my show at Concrete hermit. The opening was last Thursday, lots of people came down and we had a great time. Concrete Hermit is a new gallery in Shoreditch. The show, called Put It Back, runs until 25th November. More details here: www.concretehermit.com
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale