Regular visitors to the site will know about our Friday feature It’s Not Us, where we ask someone to post something they’ve been up to lately and direct us to someone or something they’d like to share. Starting this month however, It’s Not Us will now be a week-long affair. Guests introduce themselves on a Monday and have free reign for the rest of the week. We’ve got some superb individuals lined up and we’re very much looking forward to their posts. Kicking things off for us is Anthony Burrill.
‘My first post of the week is about my show at Concrete hermit. The opening was last Thursday, lots of people came down and we had a great time. Concrete Hermit is a new gallery in Shoreditch. The show, called Put It Back, runs until 25th November. More details here: www.concretehermit.com
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again