Regular visitors to the site will know about our Friday feature It’s Not Us, where we ask someone to post something they’ve been up to lately and direct us to someone or something they’d like to share. Starting this month however, It’s Not Us will now be a week-long affair. Guests introduce themselves on a Monday and have free reign for the rest of the week. We’ve got some superb individuals lined up and we’re very much looking forward to their posts. Kicking things off for us is Anthony Burrill.
‘My first post of the week is about my show at Concrete hermit. The opening was last Thursday, lots of people came down and we had a great time. Concrete Hermit is a new gallery in Shoreditch. The show, called Put It Back, runs until 25th November. More details here: www.concretehermit.com
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"