WWF and Poke have joined forces to promote a good cause, the climate change bill.
‘The Climate Change Bill is one of the most important pieces of legislation ever to go before the UK Parliament. However, as it stands, it is not strong enough.’
Here’s the deal, sign an online petiton for a good cause – about including the emissions from boats and planes in the climate change bill, thus reducing these emissions for a cleaner, healthier planet. In return there are plans to build a massive paper boat, put all the names of the people who signed it and deliver it to the House of Parliament, via the River Thames. If not for a cleaner planet, lets do it for the big paper boat!
- Exclusive: Watch Will Robson-Scott’s new film “God Loves Ugly”
- An exclusive first look inside the next issue of Hero
- Koln Studio's new website displays their extensive and inventive graphic design
- Printed Pages AW16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Giuliano Buttafuoco depicts character through bright colours and sparse details
- Issue two of Pollen magazine explores this “creaturely life”
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity