WWF and Poke have joined forces to promote a good cause, the climate change bill.
‘The Climate Change Bill is one of the most important pieces of legislation ever to go before the UK Parliament. However, as it stands, it is not strong enough.’
Here’s the deal, sign an online petiton for a good cause – about including the emissions from boats and planes in the climate change bill, thus reducing these emissions for a cleaner, healthier planet. In return there are plans to build a massive paper boat, put all the names of the people who signed it and deliver it to the House of Parliament, via the River Thames. If not for a cleaner planet, lets do it for the big paper boat!
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos