WWF and Poke have joined forces to promote a good cause, the climate change bill.
‘The Climate Change Bill is one of the most important pieces of legislation ever to go before the UK Parliament. However, as it stands, it is not strong enough.’
Here’s the deal, sign an online petiton for a good cause – about including the emissions from boats and planes in the climate change bill, thus reducing these emissions for a cleaner, healthier planet. In return there are plans to build a massive paper boat, put all the names of the people who signed it and deliver it to the House of Parliament, via the River Thames. If not for a cleaner planet, lets do it for the big paper boat!
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s new font subscription service
- Photographer Tommy Kha’s self-portraits explore his queer Asian identity
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU