WWF and Poke have joined forces to promote a good cause, the climate change bill.
‘The Climate Change Bill is one of the most important pieces of legislation ever to go before the UK Parliament. However, as it stands, it is not strong enough.’
Here’s the deal, sign an online petiton for a good cause – about including the emissions from boats and planes in the climate change bill, thus reducing these emissions for a cleaner, healthier planet. In return there are plans to build a massive paper boat, put all the names of the people who signed it and deliver it to the House of Parliament, via the River Thames. If not for a cleaner planet, lets do it for the big paper boat!
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web