‘Come join NOAA on its journey through the sciences and over the face of our planet, under its waves, and into space!’ – OK!
A direct quote from the brilliant pages of America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, it worked on me, and if such sites as Astronomy Picture of the Day are set as your homepage, you are bound to love this beauty.
Pictured is a Dust Bowl in Texas in the early 30’s. Taken from National Weather Service Collection.
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web