‘Come join NOAA on its journey through the sciences and over the face of our planet, under its waves, and into space!’ – OK!
A direct quote from the brilliant pages of America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, it worked on me, and if such sites as Astronomy Picture of the Day are set as your homepage, you are bound to love this beauty.
Pictured is a Dust Bowl in Texas in the early 30’s. Taken from National Weather Service Collection.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos