‘Come join NOAA on its journey through the sciences and over the face of our planet, under its waves, and into space!’ – OK!
A direct quote from the brilliant pages of America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, it worked on me, and if such sites as Astronomy Picture of the Day are set as your homepage, you are bound to love this beauty.
Pictured is a Dust Bowl in Texas in the early 30’s. Taken from National Weather Service Collection.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli