The only thing I knew about Gomma Records before now was their association with WhoMadeWho and that cowbell fuelled Munk remix they put out. But here’s an extract from the latest issue of Amore, a magazine Gomma publish every year or so featuring poster work by a variety of designers and packaged with a special mix of artists from the label. This is one of my favourite images from the current issue, by a duo known as Smal & Paze – any more information on these two would be much appreciated.
EDIT: Ding. Thanks Verity.
- A closer look at five creatives speaking at Design Indaba 2017
- Anxiety, speed and rave flyers: artist Mark Leckey on his iconic video "Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore"
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages