The only thing I knew about Gomma Records before now was their association with WhoMadeWho and that cowbell fuelled Munk remix they put out. But here’s an extract from the latest issue of Amore, a magazine Gomma publish every year or so featuring poster work by a variety of designers and packaged with a special mix of artists from the label. This is one of my favourite images from the current issue, by a duo known as Smal & Paze – any more information on these two would be much appreciated.
EDIT: Ding. Thanks Verity.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich