The only thing I knew about Gomma Records before now was their association with WhoMadeWho and that cowbell fuelled Munk remix they put out. But here’s an extract from the latest issue of Amore, a magazine Gomma publish every year or so featuring poster work by a variety of designers and packaged with a special mix of artists from the label. This is one of my favourite images from the current issue, by a duo known as Smal & Paze – any more information on these two would be much appreciated.
EDIT: Ding. Thanks Verity.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016