The only thing I knew about Gomma Records before now was their association with WhoMadeWho and that cowbell fuelled Munk remix they put out. But here’s an extract from the latest issue of Amore, a magazine Gomma publish every year or so featuring poster work by a variety of designers and packaged with a special mix of artists from the label. This is one of my favourite images from the current issue, by a duo known as Smal & Paze – any more information on these two would be much appreciated.
EDIT: Ding. Thanks Verity.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant