Between 18 October and 03 November The Aram Gallery presents ‘Intergraphics’, a merged- media installation by Matthew Falla.
Interaphics is a first public showing of a uniqe interactive touch activated printed graphic developed by Osmotronic and applied to original designs by Build and Danny Sangra.
The Aram Gallery, 110 Drury Lane (near Aldwych), Covent Garden, London WC2B 5SG.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio