Here’s Nigel’s choice for It’s Not Us this week.
‘A beautiful little printing project that currently has its first range up. With the lovely work of Supermundane, Zakee Shariff and alas myself. What I like about this project is that it looks after the people who still like to simply draw. There is no flash or lasers involved nor any special effects. Instead they make screen prints made with craft, care and love.’
And here’s what else is currently making Nigel happy.
‘I am excited about autumn. But there is no website for this. Just the things simply changing outside. The thought of the new Michel Gondry film Be Kind Rewind. The new Múm album. And my bike, the Coventry Eagle.’
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain