Here’s Nigel’s choice for It’s Not Us this week.
‘A beautiful little printing project that currently has its first range up. With the lovely work of Supermundane, Zakee Shariff and alas myself. What I like about this project is that it looks after the people who still like to simply draw. There is no flash or lasers involved nor any special effects. Instead they make screen prints made with craft, care and love.’
And here’s what else is currently making Nigel happy.
‘I am excited about autumn. But there is no website for this. Just the things simply changing outside. The thought of the new Michel Gondry film Be Kind Rewind. The new Múm album. And my bike, the Coventry Eagle.’
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations