Here’s Nigel’s choice for It’s Not Us this week.
‘A beautiful little printing project that currently has its first range up. With the lovely work of Supermundane, Zakee Shariff and alas myself. What I like about this project is that it looks after the people who still like to simply draw. There is no flash or lasers involved nor any special effects. Instead they make screen prints made with craft, care and love.’
And here’s what else is currently making Nigel happy.
‘I am excited about autumn. But there is no website for this. Just the things simply changing outside. The thought of the new Michel Gondry film Be Kind Rewind. The new Múm album. And my bike, the Coventry Eagle.’
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale