Here’s Nigel’s choice for It’s Not Us this week.
‘A beautiful little printing project that currently has its first range up. With the lovely work of Supermundane, Zakee Shariff and alas myself. What I like about this project is that it looks after the people who still like to simply draw. There is no flash or lasers involved nor any special effects. Instead they make screen prints made with craft, care and love.’
And here’s what else is currently making Nigel happy.
‘I am excited about autumn. But there is no website for this. Just the things simply changing outside. The thought of the new Michel Gondry film Be Kind Rewind. The new Múm album. And my bike, the Coventry Eagle.’
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know