This week’s guest poster is the wonderful Nigel Peake, an illustrator with a great affinity for mapping and architecture.
‘Billboards is a new collection of around 30 drawings depicting a series of billboards for a fictional city full of fictional sheds. It is gathered together into a little zine of assorted paper (this can be bought through my website). It is like an appendix to the Sheds book published earlier this year by Analogue. Essential reading for this: the ‘Decorated Shed’ chapter from Learning from Las Vegas by Robert Venturi.’
Nigel tells us he’s been trawling his computer for images to be showcased on his newly updated website, coming very soon.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations