This week’s guest poster is the wonderful Nigel Peake, an illustrator with a great affinity for mapping and architecture.
‘Billboards is a new collection of around 30 drawings depicting a series of billboards for a fictional city full of fictional sheds. It is gathered together into a little zine of assorted paper (this can be bought through my website). It is like an appendix to the Sheds book published earlier this year by Analogue. Essential reading for this: the ‘Decorated Shed’ chapter from Learning from Las Vegas by Robert Venturi.’
Nigel tells us he’s been trawling his computer for images to be showcased on his newly updated website, coming very soon.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant