This week’s It’s Not Us guest is Carl Rush from Brighton design studio Crush. Check back at lunchtime for his choice.
‘Being asked to “take a bite out of the World’s bestselling book” is a dream job for any designer, especially if that book is The Bible. The bible of what you might ask. Fashion? Shoes? The best bars in Britain? No, Hodder and Stoughton really wanted Crush to create a cover for the Holy Bible. Here is the result.’
Crush also had this to say: ‘We’re on the lookout for a new Designer. We are looking for a really great print designer who is passionate about creating outstanding work across print and web. We don’t mind how much experience you have but you must be able to build a Flash website from scratch with some knowledge of ActionScripting and HTML.’
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- June Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Atelier Dyakova designs previously unpublished tome, The Photographer’s Cookbook
- Is mindfulness the key to keeping creativity flowing?
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"