A really great project was sent through to us by Luke over at Sense Worldwide who invited Chinese students from the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute to submit pieces of work in response to a short brief. The only criteria was that the work was A4 format. The work was recently exhibited in Chongqing and went down very well, so they decided to bring the event to their loft space to coincide with Chinese new year festivities.
The event is taking place on…
Thursday 29th January 6.30pm-9pm (Private view – please RSVP if you would like to attend)
Friday 30th January 6.30pm-9pm
Saturday 31st January 11am-6pm
Sunday 1st February 11am-6pm
Sense Loft, 68-70 Wardour Street, Soho, London. W1F0TB
You can see some highlights of the exhibition in china at the link below.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?