This week’s It’s Not Us guest poster is writer and one third of mp3blog Said The Gramophone, Sean Michaels.
Sean’s writing is vivid, celebratory and mischievous – the inner monologue of an exploding firework. In an It’s Nice That first, we’re excited and honoured to feature a short story of Sean’s which we received with the following brief explanation:
‘This is a story about one day finding out your lover isn’t there any more.’
Check back at lunchtime for his choices. (Image from shifty.)
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity