This week’s It’s Not Us guest poster is writer and one third of mp3blog Said The Gramophone, Sean Michaels.
Sean’s writing is vivid, celebratory and mischievous – the inner monologue of an exploding firework. In an It’s Nice That first, we’re excited and honoured to feature a short story of Sean’s which we received with the following brief explanation:
‘This is a story about one day finding out your lover isn’t there any more.’
Check back at lunchtime for his choices. (Image from shifty.)
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU