Thanks to Peter James Field for pointing us in the direction of this little gem.
Spencer Murphy is a brilliant young photographer – as well as a Creative Review Creative Futures prizewinner, he also won the Association of Photographers top bursary to develop his photo-series “Wastelands”. The project involves visiting and photographing some often hidden away dumping sites throughout the UK – from nuclear dumps at Sellafield and Drigg, to huge landfill sites and old MOD chemical warfare test grounds.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf