Thanks to Peter James Field for pointing us in the direction of this little gem.
Spencer Murphy is a brilliant young photographer – as well as a Creative Review Creative Futures prizewinner, he also won the Association of Photographers top bursary to develop his photo-series “Wastelands”. The project involves visiting and photographing some often hidden away dumping sites throughout the UK – from nuclear dumps at Sellafield and Drigg, to huge landfill sites and old MOD chemical warfare test grounds.
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August