Ben graduated in 2004 with a Masters Degree from University of Huddersfield and worked freelance for a period before working full time for ATTIK.
In late 2004 he returned to Toronto and launched his own studio and consultancy. There’s some fantastic work on show at his site including this illustration for Honda. Be sure to check out the books for Pen Canada, too.
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Illustrator Thomas Howe’s detailed character studies capture quirky personas
- Tragic beauty: the arsenic-laden wallpapers of the Victorian home
- Bureau Mirko Borsche creates a crisp, type-led campaign for the Bavarian State Opera
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity