This weeks ‘It’s Not Us’ post comes from Darren Wallzo:
‘A design created for the third anniversary party of Loveless, a fashion store in Tokyo. Flying robotic letters spell out their ‘Disco’ theme, and now I look at them again, remind me a bit of that truly awful ‘Batteries Not Included’ film. Oh well.’
Check back later to see what Wallzo’s been looking at recently.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100