This weeks ‘It’s Not Us’ post comes from Darren Wallzo:
‘A design created for the third anniversary party of Loveless, a fashion store in Tokyo. Flying robotic letters spell out their ‘Disco’ theme, and now I look at them again, remind me a bit of that truly awful ‘Batteries Not Included’ film. Oh well.’
Check back later to see what Wallzo’s been looking at recently.
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled