This weeks ‘It’s Not Us’ post comes from Darren Wallzo:
‘A design created for the third anniversary party of Loveless, a fashion store in Tokyo. Flying robotic letters spell out their ‘Disco’ theme, and now I look at them again, remind me a bit of that truly awful ‘Batteries Not Included’ film. Oh well.’
Check back later to see what Wallzo’s been looking at recently.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations