Originally posted by Karl Grandin
My name is Karl Grandin, I was born in Stockholm on Christmas Day 1976 and will be this week’s guest at It’s Nice That. I am dividing my time between autonomous projects and working together with Björn Atldax under the name Vår. I am currently drawing, printing, building things and trying to do one thing at a time.
‘Leaving the Planet’, designed for the Cheap Monday spring and summer 2009 street wear collection, is an image about the Earth as a disposable article. Do your thing and get out.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again