Originally posted by Karl Grandin
My name is Karl Grandin, I was born in Stockholm on Christmas Day 1976 and will be this week’s guest at It’s Nice That. I am dividing my time between autonomous projects and working together with Björn Atldax under the name Vår. I am currently drawing, printing, building things and trying to do one thing at a time.
‘Leaving the Planet’, designed for the Cheap Monday spring and summer 2009 street wear collection, is an image about the Earth as a disposable article. Do your thing and get out.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU