Originally posted by Karl Grandin
My name is Karl Grandin, I was born in Stockholm on Christmas Day 1976 and will be this week’s guest at It’s Nice That. I am dividing my time between autonomous projects and working together with Björn Atldax under the name Vår. I am currently drawing, printing, building things and trying to do one thing at a time.
‘Leaving the Planet’, designed for the Cheap Monday spring and summer 2009 street wear collection, is an image about the Earth as a disposable article. Do your thing and get out.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli