Originally posted by Karl Grandin
My name is Karl Grandin, I was born in Stockholm on Christmas Day 1976 and will be this week’s guest at It’s Nice That. I am dividing my time between autonomous projects and working together with Björn Atldax under the name Vår. I am currently drawing, printing, building things and trying to do one thing at a time.
‘Leaving the Planet’, designed for the Cheap Monday spring and summer 2009 street wear collection, is an image about the Earth as a disposable article. Do your thing and get out.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant