So, I’m sure you’ve probably had enough of hearing people talk about Michael Jackson’s recently announced mammoth run at the O2 arena in London. No matter how good or bad his shows are, whether he even makes it to the final date, or even moonwalks what is safe is his back catalogue of classic videos.
Plucked from said archive is Speed Demon, a short film by claymation director Will Vinton. A classic film of Michael morphing himself into a motorcycle riding dog to get away from his fans, the oldest trick in the book. Also, it’s a nice excuse to show you the work of Mr. Vinton who if you don’t know you should invest a couple of minutes investigating.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant