So, I’m sure you’ve probably had enough of hearing people talk about Michael Jackson’s recently announced mammoth run at the O2 arena in London. No matter how good or bad his shows are, whether he even makes it to the final date, or even moonwalks what is safe is his back catalogue of classic videos.
Plucked from said archive is Speed Demon, a short film by claymation director Will Vinton. A classic film of Michael morphing himself into a motorcycle riding dog to get away from his fans, the oldest trick in the book. Also, it’s a nice excuse to show you the work of Mr. Vinton who if you don’t know you should invest a couple of minutes investigating.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs