It would be a real injustice to label Robert Wilson a ‘set designer’ considering the brilliant and seminal works that he has made over the years. His series of video portraits for Voom HD have proved him to be as theatrical and fascinating away from the stage as on it. Voom Portraits are in Germany this month, lucky Hamburg.
Pictured is a still from the portrait of Robert Downey Jr. A still life is a real life.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan