We only featured Two Times Elliott’s work back in January but that was early days for their revamped online presence and they’d only just sorted out their new branding. In the few months since they’ve got themselves organised, launched a new website, produced a shed load of new work and, by all accounts, are continuing to do very well for themselves indeed.
We don’t like having to pick one project out of a portfolio of great work, but with the festival season fast approaching it seems apt to feature their recent project for Dimensions 2013, a Croatian electronica festival that the studio have comprehensively branded. Billboards, flyers, print and online advertising were all placed in the capable hands of the Elliotts and we think they’ve done a pretty sterling job, from the simple photographic nods to the festival name to the crisp type that reflects a long-standing electro vernacular. Top stuff gents!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity