We only featured Two Times Elliott’s work back in January but that was early days for their revamped online presence and they’d only just sorted out their new branding. In the few months since they’ve got themselves organised, launched a new website, produced a shed load of new work and, by all accounts, are continuing to do very well for themselves indeed.
We don’t like having to pick one project out of a portfolio of great work, but with the festival season fast approaching it seems apt to feature their recent project for Dimensions 2013, a Croatian electronica festival that the studio have comprehensively branded. Billboards, flyers, print and online advertising were all placed in the capable hands of the Elliotts and we think they’ve done a pretty sterling job, from the simple photographic nods to the festival name to the crisp type that reflects a long-standing electro vernacular. Top stuff gents!
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery