We only featured Two Times Elliott’s work back in January but that was early days for their revamped online presence and they’d only just sorted out their new branding. In the few months since they’ve got themselves organised, launched a new website, produced a shed load of new work and, by all accounts, are continuing to do very well for themselves indeed.
We don’t like having to pick one project out of a portfolio of great work, but with the festival season fast approaching it seems apt to feature their recent project for Dimensions 2013, a Croatian electronica festival that the studio have comprehensively branded. Billboards, flyers, print and online advertising were all placed in the capable hands of the Elliotts and we think they’ve done a pretty sterling job, from the simple photographic nods to the festival name to the crisp type that reflects a long-standing electro vernacular. Top stuff gents!
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations