We only featured Two Times Elliott’s work back in January but that was early days for their revamped online presence and they’d only just sorted out their new branding. In the few months since they’ve got themselves organised, launched a new website, produced a shed load of new work and, by all accounts, are continuing to do very well for themselves indeed.
We don’t like having to pick one project out of a portfolio of great work, but with the festival season fast approaching it seems apt to feature their recent project for Dimensions 2013, a Croatian electronica festival that the studio have comprehensively branded. Billboards, flyers, print and online advertising were all placed in the capable hands of the Elliotts and we think they’ve done a pretty sterling job, from the simple photographic nods to the festival name to the crisp type that reflects a long-standing electro vernacular. Top stuff gents!
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know