We only featured Two Times Elliott’s work back in January but that was early days for their revamped online presence and they’d only just sorted out their new branding. In the few months since they’ve got themselves organised, launched a new website, produced a shed load of new work and, by all accounts, are continuing to do very well for themselves indeed.
We don’t like having to pick one project out of a portfolio of great work, but with the festival season fast approaching it seems apt to feature their recent project for Dimensions 2013, a Croatian electronica festival that the studio have comprehensively branded. Billboards, flyers, print and online advertising were all placed in the capable hands of the Elliotts and we think they’ve done a pretty sterling job, from the simple photographic nods to the festival name to the crisp type that reflects a long-standing electro vernacular. Top stuff gents!
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- "Success breeds success... but you've got to make sure you don't cock it up next time"
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns