A recent daily must for me is the Wall Street Journal’s Pictures of the Day. Not sure exactly where I found it but the selection of images behind the world’s top stories is undoubtably photo-journalism at its best.
Pictured is President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama welcoming Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to the G-20 dinner in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio