A recent daily must for me is the Wall Street Journal’s Pictures of the Day. Not sure exactly where I found it but the selection of images behind the world’s top stories is undoubtably photo-journalism at its best.
Pictured is President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama welcoming Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to the G-20 dinner in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web