A recent daily must for me is the Wall Street Journal’s Pictures of the Day. Not sure exactly where I found it but the selection of images behind the world’s top stories is undoubtably photo-journalism at its best.
Pictured is President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama welcoming Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to the G-20 dinner in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli