A recent daily must for me is the Wall Street Journal’s Pictures of the Day. Not sure exactly where I found it but the selection of images behind the world’s top stories is undoubtably photo-journalism at its best.
Pictured is President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama welcoming Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to the G-20 dinner in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys