A recent daily must for me is the Wall Street Journal’s Pictures of the Day. Not sure exactly where I found it but the selection of images behind the world’s top stories is undoubtably photo-journalism at its best.
Pictured is President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama welcoming Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to the G-20 dinner in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Type tells Tales: Steven Heller and Gail Anderson explore the performative traits of type
- Things: The post full of positivity we received this April
- Photographer Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters
- M35 creates a topographical identity for a project about Australia's rural landscape
- We speak to the three creatives behind a Nigerian-focused editorial and film for Kenzo
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again