A recent daily must for me is the Wall Street Journal’s Pictures of the Day. Not sure exactly where I found it but the selection of images behind the world’s top stories is undoubtably photo-journalism at its best.
Pictured is President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama welcoming Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to the G-20 dinner in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
- Parisian studio turns out painterly, colour-themed identity for French theatre
- Kanye, Miley, Madonna and more in garish and satirical illustrations scrapped by MTV
- Janet Delaney photographs the quiet moments in 1980s New York City
- A minimalist building that moves: Penda’s dynamic entry for Bauhaus Museum design competition
- Hamburger Eyes’ new zine of faces made up of unwanted food
- Confident, pared back designs for publications and prints from Catalogue
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity