When interviewing Matt Clark back in August for the second issue of our publication he showed us some projects they were working on. As soon as we saw this we were itching to get it up online, to celebrate the 5th anniversary issue of the New York Times Style Magazine 5 artists were commissioned to reinterpret the iconic ‘T’ for the cover. Pictured is UVA’s collaboration with Tom Hingston Studio.
Check out the video featuring music by Mira Calix, it is simply stunning.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery