When interviewing Matt Clark back in August for the second issue of our publication he showed us some projects they were working on. As soon as we saw this we were itching to get it up online, to celebrate the 5th anniversary issue of the New York Times Style Magazine 5 artists were commissioned to reinterpret the iconic ‘T’ for the cover. Pictured is UVA’s collaboration with Tom Hingston Studio.
Check out the video featuring music by Mira Calix, it is simply stunning.
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s font subscription service
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU