When interviewing Matt Clark back in August for the second issue of our publication he showed us some projects they were working on. As soon as we saw this we were itching to get it up online, to celebrate the 5th anniversary issue of the New York Times Style Magazine 5 artists were commissioned to reinterpret the iconic ‘T’ for the cover. Pictured is UVA’s collaboration with Tom Hingston Studio.
Check out the video featuring music by Mira Calix, it is simply stunning.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100