When interviewing Matt Clark back in August for the second issue of our publication he showed us some projects they were working on. As soon as we saw this we were itching to get it up online, to celebrate the 5th anniversary issue of the New York Times Style Magazine 5 artists were commissioned to reinterpret the iconic ‘T’ for the cover. Pictured is UVA’s collaboration with Tom Hingston Studio.
Check out the video featuring music by Mira Calix, it is simply stunning.
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Fashion photographer Marie Zucker widens her scope towards personal photographic travelogues
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys