From the start of next year we’re looking to welcome a new face into the It’s Nice That studio as a Junior Creative Assistant. It’s a position that holds lots of responsibility, and we’re seeking someone who is well organised, energetic, but above all is bright and has a real passion for the creative industry. We’re not necessarily looking for a designer, but more importantly someone who knows and likes what we do and wants to help it grow.
To apply please send a CV and short paragraph about yourself to email@example.com, we are looking to interview at the beginning of December. Salary to be confirmed and further details of the position are listed below…
— Interested and passionate about the type of work we cover
— Excellent phone and e-mail manner
— Internet savvy
— Confident writer
— Well organised and enthusiastic
— Basic Photoshop skills
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"