From the start of next year we’re looking to welcome a new face into the It’s Nice That studio as a Junior Creative Assistant. It’s a position that holds lots of responsibility, and we’re seeking someone who is well organised, energetic, but above all is bright and has a real passion for the creative industry. We’re not necessarily looking for a designer, but more importantly someone who knows and likes what we do and wants to help it grow.
To apply please send a CV and short paragraph about yourself to email@example.com, we are looking to interview at the beginning of December. Salary to be confirmed and further details of the position are listed below…
— Interested and passionate about the type of work we cover
— Excellent phone and e-mail manner
— Internet savvy
— Confident writer
— Well organised and enthusiastic
— Basic Photoshop skills
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale