From the start of next year we’re looking to welcome a new face into the It’s Nice That studio as a Junior Creative Assistant. It’s a position that holds lots of responsibility, and we’re seeking someone who is well organised, energetic, but above all is bright and has a real passion for the creative industry. We’re not necessarily looking for a designer, but more importantly someone who knows and likes what we do and wants to help it grow.
To apply please send a CV and short paragraph about yourself to email@example.com, we are looking to interview at the beginning of December. Salary to be confirmed and further details of the position are listed below…
— Interested and passionate about the type of work we cover
— Excellent phone and e-mail manner
— Internet savvy
— Confident writer
— Well organised and enthusiastic
— Basic Photoshop skills
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity