From the start of next year we’re looking to welcome a new face into the It’s Nice That studio as a Junior Creative Assistant. It’s a position that holds lots of responsibility, and we’re seeking someone who is well organised, energetic, but above all is bright and has a real passion for the creative industry. We’re not necessarily looking for a designer, but more importantly someone who knows and likes what we do and wants to help it grow.
To apply please send a CV and short paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking to interview at the beginning of December. Salary to be confirmed and further details of the position are listed below…
— Interested and passionate about the type of work we cover
— Excellent phone and e-mail manner
— Internet savvy
— Confident writer
— Well organised and enthusiastic
— Basic Photoshop skills
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood