One of the most original ideas I’ve seen for a while, Eko is an ecological and economical traffic light concept designed by Damjan Stanković, a Serbian based industrial designer.
Benefits ranging from less fuel consumption as drivers can turn their engine off while they wait to less stress for the driver as you know exactly how long you have to wait. Via toxel.com
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood