I own hundreds of photobooks, I am an addict. A recent acquisition is a beautifully printed book called Greater Atlanta by Mark Steinmetz. Mark’s images are incredibly beautiful, I’m quite in awe of his poetic vision.
Unfortunately his website (like most websites) doesn’t do the images justice. If you can still get your hands on a copy I would recommend this book. Wonderfully designed and beautifully printed by Nazarelli Press.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages