A little later than normal, here’s a selection of the most interesting things that came into the studio last week.
David Sparshott T-shirt + Print
Thought about a good ‘raining cats and dogs’ pun for far too long but they are the chosen subject of David’s new T-shirt and print work.
Gym Class Magazine Edited and designed by Steven Gregor
I’ve heard a lot of good things about Gym Class magazine but never managed to get my hands on a copy. Printed by the unstoppable Newspaper Club it’s the perfect format and features an interview with Jeremy Leslie, illustration by John Paul Thurlow and a man wearing a rabbit mask all for the very reasonable price of £3.
Sam Bevington Print
Discovery of the week has to go to UWE graduate Sam Bevington who also happens to have a show start on Thursday 8th April at Flaxon Ptootch. Check his site for more details as well as these stunning prints he’ll be showing.
Jamie Hearn Self Promotion
Very nice mailer from Central St. Martins graphic design student Jamie Hearn.
Extra Ordinary Words by Supermundane
A collection of bittersweet, awkward, funny “Micro Dramas”, written and designed by the fantastic Supermundane.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016