To celebrate the launch of of latest issue, we have curated a pop-up exhibition at Paul Smith’s Kingsway showroom in central London. Running after the Easter weekend from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm — 6pm (with a late night opening on Thursday). More photos to follow soon… we’ll be in the space all week so please do pop in and say hello!
Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 April, open 12—6pm (Until 8.30 on Thursday 8th).
Princes House, 39 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TP
The show features work at full scale from each of the seven interviewees from the publication including Milton Glaser, Tom Dixon, Keith Schofield, Dan Tobin Smith, Maisie Broadhead and Paul Smith himself. It’s also your first chance to get your hands on the publication, with every issue that’s purchased from the space getting the special pre-order print by Parra.
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Denis Kuchta’s subtly pixellated identity for Lithuanian arts fair
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations