To celebrate the launch of of latest issue, we have curated a pop-up exhibition at Paul Smith’s Kingsway showroom in central London. Running after the Easter weekend from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm — 6pm (with a late night opening on Thursday). More photos to follow soon… we’ll be in the space all week so please do pop in and say hello!
Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 April, open 12—6pm (Until 8.30 on Thursday 8th).
Princes House, 39 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TP
The show features work at full scale from each of the seven interviewees from the publication including Milton Glaser, Tom Dixon, Keith Schofield, Dan Tobin Smith, Maisie Broadhead and Paul Smith himself. It’s also your first chance to get your hands on the publication, with every issue that’s purchased from the space getting the special pre-order print by Parra.
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- David Wilson directs deeply moving film B.E.N. about using AI robots to tackle loneliness
- Art and About: Charlotte Trounce celebrates the architectural beauty of museums and galleries
- Riikka Laakso’s screenprinted zine is a tribute to Moomin author Tove Jansson
- Sandy Van Helden’s illustrations of contemporary culture
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton