To celebrate the launch of of latest issue, we have curated a pop-up exhibition at Paul Smith’s Kingsway showroom in central London. Running after the Easter weekend from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm — 6pm (with a late night opening on Thursday). More photos to follow soon… we’ll be in the space all week so please do pop in and say hello!
Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 April, open 12—6pm (Until 8.30 on Thursday 8th).
Princes House, 39 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TP
The show features work at full scale from each of the seven interviewees from the publication including Milton Glaser, Tom Dixon, Keith Schofield, Dan Tobin Smith, Maisie Broadhead and Paul Smith himself. It’s also your first chance to get your hands on the publication, with every issue that’s purchased from the space getting the special pre-order print by Parra.
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys