To celebrate the launch of of latest issue, we have curated a pop-up exhibition at Paul Smith’s Kingsway showroom in central London. Running after the Easter weekend from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm — 6pm (with a late night opening on Thursday). More photos to follow soon… we’ll be in the space all week so please do pop in and say hello!
Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 April, open 12—6pm (Until 8.30 on Thursday 8th).
Princes House, 39 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TP
The show features work at full scale from each of the seven interviewees from the publication including Milton Glaser, Tom Dixon, Keith Schofield, Dan Tobin Smith, Maisie Broadhead and Paul Smith himself. It’s also your first chance to get your hands on the publication, with every issue that’s purchased from the space getting the special pre-order print by Parra.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery