To celebrate the launch of of latest issue, we have curated a pop-up exhibition at Paul Smith’s Kingsway showroom in central London. Running after the Easter weekend from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm — 6pm (with a late night opening on Thursday). More photos to follow soon… we’ll be in the space all week so please do pop in and say hello!
Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 April, open 12—6pm (Until 8.30 on Thursday 8th).
Princes House, 39 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TP
The show features work at full scale from each of the seven interviewees from the publication including Milton Glaser, Tom Dixon, Keith Schofield, Dan Tobin Smith, Maisie Broadhead and Paul Smith himself. It’s also your first chance to get your hands on the publication, with every issue that’s purchased from the space getting the special pre-order print by Parra.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?