To celebrate the launch of of latest issue, we have curated a pop-up exhibition at Paul Smith’s Kingsway showroom in central London. Running after the Easter weekend from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm — 6pm (with a late night opening on Thursday). More photos to follow soon… we’ll be in the space all week so please do pop in and say hello!
Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 April, open 12—6pm (Until 8.30 on Thursday 8th).
Princes House, 39 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TP
The show features work at full scale from each of the seven interviewees from the publication including Milton Glaser, Tom Dixon, Keith Schofield, Dan Tobin Smith, Maisie Broadhead and Paul Smith himself. It’s also your first chance to get your hands on the publication, with every issue that’s purchased from the space getting the special pre-order print by Parra.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors