Tried to post this on Friday when you could of wasted a suitably ample amount of your afternoon leading up to the weekend but it’s had to wait till now.
Great idea to support Chicago’s 2016 Olympic Bid, the site encourages kids to enter a contest where they can influence the building of a real playground in Chicago’s South Side sponsored by the Allstate Foundation. Although built for 6-12 year olds who want to design their own dream playground it got me back to the Theme Park/Theme Hospital days and I’d quite happily sit on it all day.
- The sun's shining, the weather is sweet: here's the Best of the Web
- Great new film series profiling the individuals challenging the macho stereotypes of rugby
- Tom Cockram's photographs of Brazil’s street culture in the lead up to last year’s World Cup
- Clever, well-observed editorial illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
- Utopia-focussed design work from studio Public School
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography
- “What’s your style? I don’t fucking know. You tell me mate”: A no nonsense look at the work of Barber Osgerby
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team