Tried to post this on Friday when you could of wasted a suitably ample amount of your afternoon leading up to the weekend but it’s had to wait till now.
Great idea to support Chicago’s 2016 Olympic Bid, the site encourages kids to enter a contest where they can influence the building of a real playground in Chicago’s South Side sponsored by the Allstate Foundation. Although built for 6-12 year olds who want to design their own dream playground it got me back to the Theme Park/Theme Hospital days and I’d quite happily sit on it all day.
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016