Tried to post this on Friday when you could of wasted a suitably ample amount of your afternoon leading up to the weekend but it’s had to wait till now.
Great idea to support Chicago’s 2016 Olympic Bid, the site encourages kids to enter a contest where they can influence the building of a real playground in Chicago’s South Side sponsored by the Allstate Foundation. Although built for 6-12 year olds who want to design their own dream playground it got me back to the Theme Park/Theme Hospital days and I’d quite happily sit on it all day.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again