Beautiful little film set is a Tokyo sushi bar.
‘An impromptu film made in Tokyo by Dennis Wheatley and Stefan McClean. They were sitting in this sushi bar pondering how best to set up a camera to film things all by itself whilst they were in Tokyo. Take our hands out of the equation… let the camera have its own journey.’
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs