Beautiful little film set is a Tokyo sushi bar.
‘An impromptu film made in Tokyo by Dennis Wheatley and Stefan McClean. They were sitting in this sushi bar pondering how best to set up a camera to film things all by itself whilst they were in Tokyo. Take our hands out of the equation… let the camera have its own journey.’
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio