As studio spaces go I’ve found none as drool worthy as the Elms Lester Painting Rooms. Based off Tottenham Court Road in London it’s an old tall building originally used for painting theatre backdrops. Now it’s a gallery that keeps half the old studio for resident artists to paint in, while exhibiting in the other half.
Artists such a Jose Parla, Delta and perennial favourite of mine Anthony Lister regularly show there. Definitely worth a knock at their door if your around that area.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016