With Issue #4 out in shops on Friday, it’s now your last chance to get your hands on a copy of the exclusive James Jarvis screen print, which is only available with all orders made online before midnight on Thursday (30 September). It will not be available anywhere else after Thursday night. Here’s a short film we made yesterday.
We’ve also added the last of the images to our flickr set, including all the documentation of it being proofed, on press, and packaging (see them all here).
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio