With Issue #4 out in shops on Friday, it’s now your last chance to get your hands on a copy of the exclusive James Jarvis screen print, which is only available with all orders made online before midnight on Thursday (30 September). It will not be available anywhere else after Thursday night. Here’s a short film we made yesterday.
We’ve also added the last of the images to our flickr set, including all the documentation of it being proofed, on press, and packaging (see them all here).
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Roberts Rurans uses acrylic paint to add depth and warmth to his illustrations
- The prodigal return of “iconoclastic” artist Danny Fox
- Jump into the world of Ben Jones’ post-internet, psychedelic paintings
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books