I was introduced to Luke Ramsey about five years ago. The man has a real positive attitude and an insanely prolific work flow. In addition to creating visually stunning artwork, murals and zines, he also runs Islands Fold
a creative retreat and independent publishing shop located on Pender Island in Vancouver, B.C. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his blog. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his site. Certainly worth a visit.
- Yukai Du transports us to galaxies far, far away in TED-Ed animation
- Illustration galore: it's February's Things!
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Apple to open its Norman Foster-designed campus in April