I was introduced to Luke Ramsey about five years ago. The man has a real positive attitude and an insanely prolific work flow. In addition to creating visually stunning artwork, murals and zines, he also runs Islands Fold
a creative retreat and independent publishing shop located on Pender Island in Vancouver, B.C. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his blog. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his site. Certainly worth a visit.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity