I was introduced to Luke Ramsey about five years ago. The man has a real positive attitude and an insanely prolific work flow. In addition to creating visually stunning artwork, murals and zines, he also runs Islands Fold
a creative retreat and independent publishing shop located on Pender Island in Vancouver, B.C. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his blog. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his site. Certainly worth a visit.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?