I was introduced to Luke Ramsey about five years ago. The man has a real positive attitude and an insanely prolific work flow. In addition to creating visually stunning artwork, murals and zines, he also runs Islands Fold
a creative retreat and independent publishing shop located on Pender Island in Vancouver, B.C. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his blog. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his site. Certainly worth a visit.
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs