I was introduced to Luke Ramsey about five years ago. The man has a real positive attitude and an insanely prolific work flow. In addition to creating visually stunning artwork, murals and zines, he also runs Islands Fold
a creative retreat and independent publishing shop located on Pender Island in Vancouver, B.C. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his blog. Recently he has been posting many of his creative endeavors on his site. Certainly worth a visit.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU