It’s not just Alex who can post a music video on Mondays, and while we’re on a festive mood check out the latest offering from Roy and Rexley, Judo I’m Crying this Christmas.
“I’m a Judo man, it’s a Christmas song, bring my Judo back, where’s my Christmas gone?” Although we can’t knock Matt Cardell off the Christmas number one spot all profits do go to Battersea Dogs Home when you buy it from iTunes. Merry Christmas!
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016