It’s not just Alex who can post a music video on Mondays, and while we’re on a festive mood check out the latest offering from Roy and Rexley, Judo I’m Crying this Christmas.
“I’m a Judo man, it’s a Christmas song, bring my Judo back, where’s my Christmas gone?” Although we can’t knock Matt Cardell off the Christmas number one spot all profits do go to Battersea Dogs Home when you buy it from iTunes. Merry Christmas!
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- Marvel Studio releases rejected Iron Man logos
- Dull reality spruced up beautifully by photographer Teddy Delcroix
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang