It’s not just Alex who can post a music video on Mondays, and while we’re on a festive mood check out the latest offering from Roy and Rexley, Judo I’m Crying this Christmas.
“I’m a Judo man, it’s a Christmas song, bring my Judo back, where’s my Christmas gone?” Although we can’t knock Matt Cardell off the Christmas number one spot all profits do go to Battersea Dogs Home when you buy it from iTunes. Merry Christmas!
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs