It’s not just Alex who can post a music video on Mondays, and while we’re on a festive mood check out the latest offering from Roy and Rexley, Judo I’m Crying this Christmas.
“I’m a Judo man, it’s a Christmas song, bring my Judo back, where’s my Christmas gone?” Although we can’t knock Matt Cardell off the Christmas number one spot all profits do go to Battersea Dogs Home when you buy it from iTunes. Merry Christmas!
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- “Work hard and be nice to people”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays March
- “Dance exists when we run out of things to say”: choreographer Holly Blakey on her life and practice
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know