It’s not just Alex who can post a music video on Mondays, and while we’re on a festive mood check out the latest offering from Roy and Rexley, Judo I’m Crying this Christmas.
“I’m a Judo man, it’s a Christmas song, bring my Judo back, where’s my Christmas gone?” Although we can’t knock Matt Cardell off the Christmas number one spot all profits do go to Battersea Dogs Home when you buy it from iTunes. Merry Christmas!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity