Originally guest posted by Hvass&Hannibal
There seems to be something in the water in Finland these days. A whole lot of very talented illustrators are to be found in Pekka’s roster, for instance Jesse Auersalo, who’s also in the star team at Big Active.
Ville Savimaa has a somewhat similar style with a lot of texture and greytones, but in a more cheerful way. Anti Uotila has made this fantastic image of floating objects.
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Artist Kirsty Harris revisits the CND protests from a personal perspective
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100