Wallpaper*, the international design, fashion and lifestyle magazine, presents Wallpaper* Selects, a collaboration with contemporary art publishers Eyestorm, selling limited edition prints from Wallpaper’s archives.
A pop-up gallery at the stylish St Martins Lane Hotel will showcase ten works by some of the world’s most acclaimed photographers in a free exhibition open to the public. The eight photographers whose signed and numbered prints will be on display are Jonathan de Villiers, Mauricio Alejo, Jonathan Frantini, Christopher Griffith, Stefan Ruiz, Daniel Stier, Benedict Redgrove and Joël Tettamanti.
Wallpaper Selects – the Exhibition will be held at St Martins Lane Hotel between 10 – 19 December 2008.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs