Wallpaper*, the international design, fashion and lifestyle magazine, presents Wallpaper* Selects, a collaboration with contemporary art publishers Eyestorm, selling limited edition prints from Wallpaper’s archives.
A pop-up gallery at the stylish St Martins Lane Hotel will showcase ten works by some of the world’s most acclaimed photographers in a free exhibition open to the public. The eight photographers whose signed and numbered prints will be on display are Jonathan de Villiers, Mauricio Alejo, Jonathan Frantini, Christopher Griffith, Stefan Ruiz, Daniel Stier, Benedict Redgrove and Joël Tettamanti.
Wallpaper Selects – the Exhibition will be held at St Martins Lane Hotel between 10 – 19 December 2008.
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- August Diary: where to go and what to see
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale