Originally guest posted by No Days Off
Fred Butler is a creator of beautiful, colourful prop styling and unique one-off accessories. The image you see here was a commission from Vogue to make an ‘Exploding Necklace’. It’s a variation on the dodecahedron design from her collection but, unfortunately, it never made it into the final shoot, so this snap from the studio is the only reference we have of her hard work! There’s plenty more great stuff to see on her site though, and her new accessories collection should be available now – get in touch in with Fred if you want a piece of the action.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity