Originally guest posted by No Days Off
Fred Butler is a creator of beautiful, colourful prop styling and unique one-off accessories. The image you see here was a commission from Vogue to make an ‘Exploding Necklace’. It’s a variation on the dodecahedron design from her collection but, unfortunately, it never made it into the final shoot, so this snap from the studio is the only reference we have of her hard work! There’s plenty more great stuff to see on her site though, and her new accessories collection should be available now – get in touch in with Fred if you want a piece of the action.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant