Originally guest posted by No Days Off
Fred Butler is a creator of beautiful, colourful prop styling and unique one-off accessories. The image you see here was a commission from Vogue to make an ‘Exploding Necklace’. It’s a variation on the dodecahedron design from her collection but, unfortunately, it never made it into the final shoot, so this snap from the studio is the only reference we have of her hard work! There’s plenty more great stuff to see on her site though, and her new accessories collection should be available now – get in touch in with Fred if you want a piece of the action.
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film