Originally guest posted by No Days Off
Fred Butler is a creator of beautiful, colourful prop styling and unique one-off accessories. The image you see here was a commission from Vogue to make an ‘Exploding Necklace’. It’s a variation on the dodecahedron design from her collection but, unfortunately, it never made it into the final shoot, so this snap from the studio is the only reference we have of her hard work! There’s plenty more great stuff to see on her site though, and her new accessories collection should be available now – get in touch in with Fred if you want a piece of the action.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages