Design studio No Days Off is run by Patrick Duffy and Teo Connor. Their recently relaunched site showcases all their work to great effect, including their recent exhibition, ‘Gone Today, Here Tomorrow’. The site has already been updated and tweaked since it’s initial launch at the beginning of November, so it’s well worth another look. Alongside their usual design output, they have lately been having lots of fun experimenting with latex.
The No Days Off online shop is now fully operational, selling limited edition letterpress printed posters, cards and fanzines at very reasonable prices. Have a browse and see if you can’t pick out a nice Christmas present…
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs