Design studio No Days Off is run by Patrick Duffy and Teo Connor. Their recently relaunched site showcases all their work to great effect, including their recent exhibition, ‘Gone Today, Here Tomorrow’. The site has already been updated and tweaked since it’s initial launch at the beginning of November, so it’s well worth another look. Alongside their usual design output, they have lately been having lots of fun experimenting with latex.
The No Days Off online shop is now fully operational, selling limited edition letterpress printed posters, cards and fanzines at very reasonable prices. Have a browse and see if you can’t pick out a nice Christmas present…
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain