Design studio No Days Off is run by Patrick Duffy and Teo Connor. Their recently relaunched site showcases all their work to great effect, including their recent exhibition, ‘Gone Today, Here Tomorrow’. The site has already been updated and tweaked since it’s initial launch at the beginning of November, so it’s well worth another look. Alongside their usual design output, they have lately been having lots of fun experimenting with latex.
The No Days Off online shop is now fully operational, selling limited edition letterpress printed posters, cards and fanzines at very reasonable prices. Have a browse and see if you can’t pick out a nice Christmas present…
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"