Design studio No Days Off is run by Patrick Duffy and Teo Connor. Their recently relaunched site showcases all their work to great effect, including their recent exhibition, ‘Gone Today, Here Tomorrow’. The site has already been updated and tweaked since it’s initial launch at the beginning of November, so it’s well worth another look. Alongside their usual design output, they have lately been having lots of fun experimenting with latex.
The No Days Off online shop is now fully operational, selling limited edition letterpress printed posters, cards and fanzines at very reasonable prices. Have a browse and see if you can’t pick out a nice Christmas present…
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web