Design studio No Days Off is run by Patrick Duffy and Teo Connor. Their recently relaunched site showcases all their work to great effect, including their recent exhibition, ‘Gone Today, Here Tomorrow’. The site has already been updated and tweaked since it’s initial launch at the beginning of November, so it’s well worth another look. Alongside their usual design output, they have lately been having lots of fun experimenting with latex.
The No Days Off online shop is now fully operational, selling limited edition letterpress printed posters, cards and fanzines at very reasonable prices. Have a browse and see if you can’t pick out a nice Christmas present…
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity