Studio8 have organised an evening in aid of the charity Shelter this Wednesday (3rd December). They asked 12 of their favourite illustrators to take a line each from the ’12 Days of Christmas’ carol.
The resulting artwork from Sophia Augusta, Douglas Bevans, Chris Bianchi, Bill Bragg, Astrid Chesney, Tom Gauld, Robert Greene, HelloVon, Adrian Johnson, Michael Kirkham, Steph von Reiswitz and Si Scott will displayed at Poke’s Gallery as well as packs of the Christmas cards.
For all the details follow the link and remember that he more people that turn up the more cards we sell – the more money they make for Shelter.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016