Studio8 have organised an evening in aid of the charity Shelter this Wednesday (3rd December). They asked 12 of their favourite illustrators to take a line each from the ’12 Days of Christmas’ carol.
The resulting artwork from Sophia Augusta, Douglas Bevans, Chris Bianchi, Bill Bragg, Astrid Chesney, Tom Gauld, Robert Greene, HelloVon, Adrian Johnson, Michael Kirkham, Steph von Reiswitz and Si Scott will displayed at Poke’s Gallery as well as packs of the Christmas cards.
For all the details follow the link and remember that he more people that turn up the more cards we sell – the more money they make for Shelter.
- Rob Flowers, Roberto Rosolin, Liv Siddall and Greg Barth at Nicer Tuesdays October
- Milou Trouwborst's refined, simplistic and melancholic illustrations
- "It was strangely liberating" – Christoph Niemann on creating his new book Sunday Sketching
- Designer Okuyama Taiki encourages you to “play freely” with his experimental posters
- Gijs Henselmans’ illustrations: absurd, gruesome, but always hilarious
- All That Glitters: inside the Barbican’s “vulgar” catalogue
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design