Studio8 have organised an evening in aid of the charity Shelter this Wednesday (3rd December). They asked 12 of their favourite illustrators to take a line each from the ’12 Days of Christmas’ carol.
The resulting artwork from Sophia Augusta, Douglas Bevans, Chris Bianchi, Bill Bragg, Astrid Chesney, Tom Gauld, Robert Greene, HelloVon, Adrian Johnson, Michael Kirkham, Steph von Reiswitz and Si Scott will displayed at Poke’s Gallery as well as packs of the Christmas cards.
For all the details follow the link and remember that he more people that turn up the more cards we sell – the more money they make for Shelter.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery