Studio8 have organised an evening in aid of the charity Shelter this Wednesday (3rd December). They asked 12 of their favourite illustrators to take a line each from the ’12 Days of Christmas’ carol.
The resulting artwork from Sophia Augusta, Douglas Bevans, Chris Bianchi, Bill Bragg, Astrid Chesney, Tom Gauld, Robert Greene, HelloVon, Adrian Johnson, Michael Kirkham, Steph von Reiswitz and Si Scott will displayed at Poke’s Gallery as well as packs of the Christmas cards.
For all the details follow the link and remember that he more people that turn up the more cards we sell – the more money they make for Shelter.
- “My personal work informs everything that comes after it" and other bits we learned at September's Nicer Tuesdays
- Xiang Guan’s Symbiotic Objects require a human component
- Alex Fergusson on the provocative and powerful nature of surface graphics
- Bendik Kaltenborn talks us through his retrospective book, collating ten years worth of work
- Meet music-obsessed graphic designer François Boulo
- César Pelizer’s 2D and 3D experiments are full of humour and imagination
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books