Studio8 have organised an evening in aid of the charity Shelter this Wednesday (3rd December). They asked 12 of their favourite illustrators to take a line each from the ’12 Days of Christmas’ carol.
The resulting artwork from Sophia Augusta, Douglas Bevans, Chris Bianchi, Bill Bragg, Astrid Chesney, Tom Gauld, Robert Greene, HelloVon, Adrian Johnson, Michael Kirkham, Steph von Reiswitz and Si Scott will displayed at Poke’s Gallery as well as packs of the Christmas cards.
For all the details follow the link and remember that he more people that turn up the more cards we sell – the more money they make for Shelter.
- The wacky, zany and eccentric world of illustrator Egle Zvirblyte
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- The cut glass assemblages of graphic-turned-3D designer Juli Bolaños-Durman
- Photographer Mico Toledo documents the defiant protestors of Standing Rock
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant