Last night saw the first ever It’s Nice That talk take place in London’s soho. We invited creative maestro Riitta Ikonen to speak about her work, and also bring along two other people that she thought we’d be interested in. Alongside Riitta’s presentation we were treated to a first hand account of how to taxidermy a phesant by Jazmine Miles-Long and then a heartwarmingly detailed account of the ‘Mysterious letter project’ by Michael Crowe and Lenka Clayton
The talks will be posted up here every Friday for the next three weeks, and fingers crossed you’ll be able to subscribe to the vodcast through iTunes. A huge thanks to all our speakers and Sense Worldwide for the fantastic hospitality.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood