The day I met threeASFOUR was the day I found what I had been looking for all my life. They live and breathe an otherworldly energy as if they are channelling a A divine gift from another planet. ADi, ANGE & GABI collided together to form a creative constellation in NYC but originally hail from Israel, Tajikstan and the Lebanon respectively. With a fascination in natural forms, their pattern-cutting stems from spirals which envelope and encase the body with anitomical precision. Many designs are made from just one piece of fabric, and named after the way the flat pattern looks e.g. “Moustache” is a pair of trousers that looks exactly that.
Although classified in fashion, they unconsciously morph mediums and have undertaken a myriad of miraculous projects from fine art galleries to scent, sound and screen. Their design is light years ahead of commonplace comprehension but their utopian drive is equally as far away from their esoteric contemporaries. Portrait by Luis Cascante.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations