This weekend saw the start of the Olympics, and although overshadowed by many external factors a brilliant month of sport awaits us.
Forget the ceremony, however undeniably impressive it was, it’s bound to have been posted everywhere by now for sure, so I’m turning my olympic focus to Usain Bolt, fastest man in the world.
The 100m is always a bit of a crowd pleaser and I for one cannot wait to see if he manages to beat his own 9.72s record next weekend.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity