This weekend saw the start of the Olympics, and although overshadowed by many external factors a brilliant month of sport awaits us.
Forget the ceremony, however undeniably impressive it was, it’s bound to have been posted everywhere by now for sure, so I’m turning my olympic focus to Usain Bolt, fastest man in the world.
The 100m is always a bit of a crowd pleaser and I for one cannot wait to see if he manages to beat his own 9.72s record next weekend.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"