This weekend saw the start of the Olympics, and although overshadowed by many external factors a brilliant month of sport awaits us.
Forget the ceremony, however undeniably impressive it was, it’s bound to have been posted everywhere by now for sure, so I’m turning my olympic focus to Usain Bolt, fastest man in the world.
The 100m is always a bit of a crowd pleaser and I for one cannot wait to see if he manages to beat his own 9.72s record next weekend.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich