This weekend saw the start of the Olympics, and although overshadowed by many external factors a brilliant month of sport awaits us.
Forget the ceremony, however undeniably impressive it was, it’s bound to have been posted everywhere by now for sure, so I’m turning my olympic focus to Usain Bolt, fastest man in the world.
The 100m is always a bit of a crowd pleaser and I for one cannot wait to see if he manages to beat his own 9.72s record next weekend.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again