Had the pleasure of meeting up with Micha & Cheryl from Amsterdam based studio Hexaplex. Really nice guys, check out their work, especially this for Vanessa van Dam (pictured).
‘We like to create design that takes advantage of all opportunities in web communication. We like to design and build web sites where users can contribute to the content by reacting to it. An inviting kind of communication. Basically we dream of the ultimate interaction between authors and visitors. Of course it all depends on who you want to be talking to and we know we can all be a bit particular.’
And here’s a little something they added (on our request) from Johan Cruyff, ‘Toeval is logisch’ meaning ‘Coincidence is logical’. Nice.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations