Had the pleasure of meeting up with Micha & Cheryl from Amsterdam based studio Hexaplex. Really nice guys, check out their work, especially this for Vanessa van Dam (pictured).
‘We like to create design that takes advantage of all opportunities in web communication. We like to design and build web sites where users can contribute to the content by reacting to it. An inviting kind of communication. Basically we dream of the ultimate interaction between authors and visitors. Of course it all depends on who you want to be talking to and we know we can all be a bit particular.’
And here’s a little something they added (on our request) from Johan Cruyff, ‘Toeval is logisch’ meaning ‘Coincidence is logical’. Nice.
- "Where’s my community?": Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- Jee-ook Choi conveys complex ideas using fine linework and muted colours
- Photographer Mehdi Lacoste on working with Actress
- French designer Victoire Coyon’s understated portfolio
- Unit Editions’ upcoming book on the unparalleled work of Paula Scher
- A creative composite of illustration: ten years of Christoph Ruckhäberle’s Lubok
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label