Had the pleasure of meeting up with Micha & Cheryl from Amsterdam based studio Hexaplex. Really nice guys, check out their work, especially this for Vanessa van Dam (pictured).
‘We like to create design that takes advantage of all opportunities in web communication. We like to design and build web sites where users can contribute to the content by reacting to it. An inviting kind of communication. Basically we dream of the ultimate interaction between authors and visitors. Of course it all depends on who you want to be talking to and we know we can all be a bit particular.’
And here’s a little something they added (on our request) from Johan Cruyff, ‘Toeval is logisch’ meaning ‘Coincidence is logical’. Nice.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100