Had the pleasure of meeting up with Micha & Cheryl from Amsterdam based studio Hexaplex. Really nice guys, check out their work, especially this for Vanessa van Dam (pictured).
‘We like to create design that takes advantage of all opportunities in web communication. We like to design and build web sites where users can contribute to the content by reacting to it. An inviting kind of communication. Basically we dream of the ultimate interaction between authors and visitors. Of course it all depends on who you want to be talking to and we know we can all be a bit particular.’
And here’s a little something they added (on our request) from Johan Cruyff, ‘Toeval is logisch’ meaning ‘Coincidence is logical’. Nice.
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s new font subscription service
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU