Originally guest posted by Fever Zine
We first found about about Nima through his music video for Hot Chip’s ‘"Over and Over":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9NgGZkErU‘. It seems like he hasn’t stopped since, directing big promos for the likes of Mark Ronson (Oh My God feat, Lily Allen), Santogold (L.E.S. Artistes) and more recently CSS (Rat Is Dead). Extremely talented, very hard-working and a top bloke too.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio