Originally guest posted by Fever Zine
We first found about about Nima through his music video for Hot Chip’s ‘"Over and Over":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9NgGZkErU‘. It seems like he hasn’t stopped since, directing big promos for the likes of Mark Ronson (Oh My God feat, Lily Allen), Santogold (L.E.S. Artistes) and more recently CSS (Rat Is Dead). Extremely talented, very hard-working and a top bloke too.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood