Originally guest posted by Fever Zine
We first found about about Nima through his music video for Hot Chip’s ‘"Over and Over":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9NgGZkErU‘. It seems like he hasn’t stopped since, directing big promos for the likes of Mark Ronson (Oh My God feat, Lily Allen), Santogold (L.E.S. Artistes) and more recently CSS (Rat Is Dead). Extremely talented, very hard-working and a top bloke too.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations