Originally guest posted by Fever Zine
We first found about about Nima through his music video for Hot Chip’s ‘"Over and Over":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9NgGZkErU‘. It seems like he hasn’t stopped since, directing big promos for the likes of Mark Ronson (Oh My God feat, Lily Allen), Santogold (L.E.S. Artistes) and more recently CSS (Rat Is Dead). Extremely talented, very hard-working and a top bloke too.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s