Originally guest posted by Fever Zine
We first found about about Nima through his music video for Hot Chip’s ‘"Over and Over":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9NgGZkErU‘. It seems like he hasn’t stopped since, directing big promos for the likes of Mark Ronson (Oh My God feat, Lily Allen), Santogold (L.E.S. Artistes) and more recently CSS (Rat Is Dead). Extremely talented, very hard-working and a top bloke too.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label