Originally guest posted by With Associates
Continued understanding. Day 1: Desire Paths. The most frequently asked questions we get at With are about search engine optimisation. ‘How do I make people come to my site?’ Well, on a day that iA post about an annoying kid with 45 million users, the understanding that you can neither accurately predict nor force users against their will is clear.
The general trick though is less about SEO and more about accepting that the path you have set might not be the one people want to tread. The clever bit comes observing and learning from the clues people give about what they truly desire.
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Biel defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Jason Shulman captures entire movies in a single image
- Rebecca Chew adds handcrafts to Esquire Singapore’s art direction
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs