Originally guest posted by With Associates
Continued understanding. Day 1: Desire Paths. The most frequently asked questions we get at With are about search engine optimisation. ‘How do I make people come to my site?’ Well, on a day that iA post about an annoying kid with 45 million users, the understanding that you can neither accurately predict nor force users against their will is clear.
The general trick though is less about SEO and more about accepting that the path you have set might not be the one people want to tread. The clever bit comes observing and learning from the clues people give about what they truly desire.
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Active Arab Women: Lara Al-Hadeedi records the determination of sporting Kuwaiti women
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August