For want of a better definition, With Associates is a web agency. But cracking through that deceptively crispy crème brûlée-esque surface reveals a friendlier set of skills. As the name suggest, their focus is on working with people, and they do so by guiding and consulting with their clients, as opposed to telling them point-blank how things should be.
“We can build huge database driven multi-language community websites if you like… but if a print designer needs help producing an easily up-datable portfolio site for a photographer, then cool, let’s talk. We try to understand, before we implement.”
Fit for purpose.
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU