For want of a better definition, With Associates is a web agency. But cracking through that deceptively crispy crème brûlée-esque surface reveals a friendlier set of skills. As the name suggest, their focus is on working with people, and they do so by guiding and consulting with their clients, as opposed to telling them point-blank how things should be.
“We can build huge database driven multi-language community websites if you like… but if a print designer needs help producing an easily up-datable portfolio site for a photographer, then cool, let’s talk. We try to understand, before we implement.”
Fit for purpose.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain