For want of a better definition, With Associates is a web agency. But cracking through that deceptively crispy crème brûlée-esque surface reveals a friendlier set of skills. As the name suggest, their focus is on working with people, and they do so by guiding and consulting with their clients, as opposed to telling them point-blank how things should be.
“We can build huge database driven multi-language community websites if you like… but if a print designer needs help producing an easily up-datable portfolio site for a photographer, then cool, let’s talk. We try to understand, before we implement.”
Fit for purpose.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery