For want of a better definition, With Associates is a web agency. But cracking through that deceptively crispy crème brûlée-esque surface reveals a friendlier set of skills. As the name suggest, their focus is on working with people, and they do so by guiding and consulting with their clients, as opposed to telling them point-blank how things should be.
“We can build huge database driven multi-language community websites if you like… but if a print designer needs help producing an easily up-datable portfolio site for a photographer, then cool, let’s talk. We try to understand, before we implement.”
Fit for purpose.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan