All weekend Will and I have been spending every waking hour on an installation project which opens tonight.
We were commissioned by Pure Groove Records to deck out their shop to co-inside with the release of Sheffield band ‘The Yell’s new limited release single ‘Party Lounge’.
So, 500 carpet tiles, four very sore hands and two solid days laying carpet later, we’re pleased to say the new look shop is ready for everyone to see from this evening (sneak preview below).
The Yell will be playing instore from 6:30- 8pm, 6-7 West Smithfield, Clerkenwell, EC1A – the more the merrier.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August