All weekend Will and I have been spending every waking hour on an installation project which opens tonight.
We were commissioned by Pure Groove Records to deck out their shop to co-inside with the release of Sheffield band ‘The Yell’s new limited release single ‘Party Lounge’.
So, 500 carpet tiles, four very sore hands and two solid days laying carpet later, we’re pleased to say the new look shop is ready for everyone to see from this evening (sneak preview below).
The Yell will be playing instore from 6:30- 8pm, 6-7 West Smithfield, Clerkenwell, EC1A – the more the merrier.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100